Thursday, October 14, 2010

Out of Town on Vacation

Just a reminder, I am leaving tomorrow for vacation and will be out of town through October 23rd.  If you scroll down, I have posted all of the Halloween projects for each day that I will be gone.  Hope you enjoy everything that I have to share with you for those days.  I will not have internet access while I am gone, because I will be on a cruise, so I will answer any questions and get back to visiting everybody as soon as I get back.  The 31 days of Horror will go back to daily posts as usual as of Oct. 24th!!  Also, be sure to get your guesses in for the Candy Corn Counting Contest if you have not yet.  The direct link is at the top of my blog. 

Talk to you ladies when I get back and I will be sure to take lots of pictures to share with you.  We will be cruising to Nassau where we are visiting Atlantis, Freeport and Key West.  Hope everybody has a good week.

6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Jean! I hope you get this message in time to know that I wish you a happy time while you're away! Enjoy yourself and I'll be here for your projects, and return!

Jean said...

Thank you so much Audrey!!

Kel said...

Have a fantastic time on your cruise!! We'll see you when you get back!

Beckie Williams said...

Jean have a really great vacation!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Have a great time! I just returned from mine, and caught up on all your amazing projects that I missed!

Audrey Frelx said...

Jean, hope you're having a wonderful time!!! Glad when you get back -- you're missed!!!